The city of Dis is a living thing, hungrily devouring all the planes it touches. In the lost or forgotten parts of any decadent civilization—its deserted ruins or squalid sewers—Dis has already begun its conquest, absorbing and remaking things, but also taking on the traits of the worlds it digests. Adventurers aware of this invasion use the city’s beachheads to travel between the planes, simply by journeying through Dis. The city has already consumed dozens of planes, and refugees from countless worlds fill its streets. Where else is there to go? Plus, grotesque as it is, Dis now contains the last remnants of their homelands.
- Acheron - Garden of deciet & public park
- Bazaar of Zora - The grand open-air market
- Beersheba - The amoeboid carnival
- Carceri - A sunken pit and prison housing Ferrix
- Cecilia - Tract castles and mini palaces
- Clarice - Bustling science center and home of halflings
- The Courts of Judgement - Fortress and home of angels
- Devil Court - Infernal legal heart of the city
- Ditchwater Slums - The poor, the ignored, the lost. Now called Stillwater.
- Fire Docks - Tungsten galleys set sail on elemental seas. Recently frozen.
- Haserosh - Hell for the slothful, an enormous factory
- The Library of Babel - The grandest library, the foulest librarians
Planes connected to DisEdit
- Despina - Vile realm of mortals conquered by evil overlords
- Octavia - Savanna world of mortals and mighty beasts
- Nifleheim - Vile demon theocracy
- Precopia - Religious world of mortals where those that fall from grace become monsters
- Voldrada - Land of adventurers
Formerly connected planesEdit
- Tartarus - Consumed